What is the Women in Energy Summit?
This inaugural Women in Energy Summit will officially launch the Women in Energy Program for Central and West Asia following the commitment made by Energy Ministers of the region to achieve gender equality in the energy sector by 2030.
The Women-in-Energy Program is the first targeted initiative to advance women in the energy sector in the Central and West Asia region. The goal is to make the principles of EQUAL by 2030 the modus operandi in the region’s energy industry, making equal opportunity, equal pay, and equal leadership the new standard by 2030.
Who should attend:
- Government, regulators, policy makers
- Male and female energy professionals from Central & West Asia and beyond
- Regional investors, equipment manufacturers, project developers, suppliers
- Development banks, private banks, investment funds, insurers
- Regional opinion makers and think tanks
- Other stakeholders